Make your move to a Maui custom home
Many people are considering building a custom home on Maui after finding that they can telecommute while living in a place they’ve always dreamed of. If this is you, then finding the right builder is a critical step.
Crescent Homes Maui, the island’s leading builder of luxury homes, enjoys a reputation for excellence in the industry. Owner/manager Calvin Baty has more than three decades of experience as a licensed and bonded general contractor both on the mainland and in Hawaii.
A client-centered approach
Calvin knows that building a custom home in Maui is a once-in-a-lifetime event for many people, and it’s a given that clients want top-quality work, completed on schedule and at a fair price. But it’s also important to have a relationship with a builder who:
- Is responsive to your questions and concerns
- Has the expertise to assist homeowners with decisions on design and structural choices
- Reliably communicates the status of your project’s progress
- Is able to quickly and competently problem solve as the need arises
Clients are understandably eager to move into their new home. And while no one wants a job to be compromised because of time, it’s great to know that Crescent Homes beats the competition two-to-one in completion time. Island locals who are used to Hawaii’s relaxed business environment will appreciate Calvin’s approach.
The value of new construction
Building a custom home in Maui is a big investment. You can expect that labor and materials can be higher in Hawaii because of the higher cost of living and the distance over which materials must be shipped.
However, new construction also offers several key advantages:
- A new house won’t require repairs or maintenance as soon as an older property.
- A new home won’t need updates or upgrades for many years, and clients get to enjoy all the features and finishes they want right from the moment they move in.
- Clients will have the security of the warranties offered by the builder and manufacturers of appliances and materials.
- Resale potential is likely to be stronger with a newer home.
A team of skilled professionals
Another key reason to choose Crescent Homes as your builder of a custom home in Maui is that it is a vertically integrated company that hires all of its self-performing professionals. This means that all of our contractors are on staff, so we don’t have to subcontract for excavation, framing, painting, plumbing and electrical and other work. This assures that your project is run efficiently and smoothly.
Paradise in a pandemic
With covid-19 concerns, you may be looking for a safe environment in which to live and work, and one that truly enhances your lifestyle. Call Calvin Baty today and learn how Crescent Homes can bring you home to Maui.